31' Class A Motorhome, Sleeps up to 5 people, 100 Miles per nightly rental, 4hrs Generator per nightly rental, In-motion Satellite, 3 Tv / DVD Sets, Courtesy Local Drop off / Pick up, Rental Insurance, Wi-fi Available, GPS, Beach Towels, Beach Chairs Beach Umbrellas Suntan Lotion, Sunscreen Lotion, Propane BBQ Grill, Portable Radio, Patio Rug, Linens, Pillows, Blankets, Bath Towels, Trash Bags, Cleaning Supplies, Bicycle Rack, Fire Pit, First Aid Kit, Variety of Games, Open 7 days a week, No Cleaning Fees
Kitchen fully equipped:
All cookware, flatware, glassware, kitchen towels, detergent, sponge, paper towels, napkins, oven mitts, mixing bowls, cooking utensils, crock pot, ice maker, electric skillet, rice cooker, ice cream scooper, wine bottle opener, can opener, coffee maker and filters, espresso maker, toaster, pizza cutter, variety of cooking spices, coffee, espresso coffee, tea, sugar, cream, olive oil, vinegar.
Bathroom fully equipped:
Hair dryer, toilet tissue, toilet chemicals, shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, hand soap, clothes iron/steamer.
1) No one-way rentals.
2) Courtesy transportation to and from local airports and hotels. Courtesy residential pick up and drop off for local customers.
3) Free automobile storage during term of rental agreement. ON THE ROAD AGAIN RV RENTALS LLC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR VEHICLE WHILE IN STORAGE. If your vehicle is damaged, stolen, or vandalized, your personal insurance company will be responsible.
4) All rental fees, sales tax and $700.00 security deposit must be paid in full, in advance of a rental vehicle leaving the lot. The security deposit will be refunded within ten business days upon return of the vehicle providing it is undamaged.
5) 4 generator hours per night are provided free of charge. Additional hours are charged at $3.00 per hour unless you elect the unlimited generator use option for an additional daily rate of $25.00. Any additional fees for generator use will be deducted from the refundable security deposit otherwise it will be charged to the credit card provided.
6) Insurance is included on the rental unit in the rental fee for all drivers listed on the rental agreement only. You may also purchase, at your own expense, additional Supplemental Liability Insurance and PAI/PEI Coverage. (SLI) SLI is additional liability insurance over the state statutory limit. SLI provides you with up to $1,000,000 total excess liability insurance for damage to other persons or other property. Accidental Death provides 24 hour accident protection to the primary renter and their immediate family traveling for a death while traveling during the entire period of the Rental Agreement. Passengers are protected only while in, boarding or alighting from designated vehicle. Personal Effects Coverage provides limited coverage for your personal belongings from loss or damage caused by theft, damage, or accident to your rental car. Personal Effect Coverage provides reimbursement for the actual cash value of the items subject to certain maximum, deductibles, limitations and exclusions. Renter is responsible for all damage and costs to the RV that may not be covered by the rental insurance, including tire damage of any kind. Renter is responsible for all parking tickets, traffic violations and toll violations. Renter is responsible for all items missing from the RV including hub caps, mirrors, handles, compartment doors, rear ladder (if applicable), broken windows, damage to roof, damage to awning and windshield wipers.
7) Rental vehicles are issued with a full tank of gas, and must be returned in the same condition. If the vehicle must be refueled, the renter will be charged a $15 service fee in addition to actual fuel cost.
8) Rental vehicles are issued clean and sanitized. We do not pass on a cleaning fee to our renters and we kindly ask that the rental unit be returned as clean as possible. Rental units are equipped with cleaning supplies, garbage bags and electric sweeper.
Additional Terms & Conditions
9) Rental vehicles are issued with empty and rinsed holding tanks. We do not pass on a disposal fee to our renters and we kindly ask that the rental unit be returned with the holding tanks as empty as possible
10) Renter is responsible for all pay-per view movies and/or events ordered on DIRECTV satellite.
11) IF YOU ARE INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT OR THE RENTAL UNIT IS VANDALIZED OR DAMAGED, REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED. The remainder of your security deposit, if any, will be refunded only if our insurance carrier is successful in subrogating the claim against another insurance company, which generally takes 6 - 12 months. It is your responsibility to obtain a police report in the event of an accident or vandalism, and to call the Rental Manager immediately.
12) ON THE AGAIN RV RENTALS LLC WILL NOT BE RESPONIBLE FOR:
A. Loss of personal property or damage thereto.
B. Down time for accidental or mechanical failure.
C. Incidental expense for accident or mechanical failure, including but not limited to restaurant meals and motel rooms.
D. All units are covered under limited factory warranty and must be taken to Ford or Coachmen Dealerships for repairs unless authorization is obtained from the Rental Manager to take the rental vehicle elsewhere.
13) If the rental vehicle is clean and available, it may be possible for you to pick up your RV the evening prior to your rental start date to allow pre-loading in preparation for your RV vacation. Contact the Rental Manager at least two (2) days in advance if you would like to make such a request. We will attempt to accommodate you in any way possible.
14) WE MUST HAVE A COMPLETED CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM in order to release a rental vehicle. We accept Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover. We cannot and will not release a rental vehicle without one of the previously listed credit cards.
15) WE WILL NOT RENT TO ANYONE UNDER 25 YEARS OF AGE, AND NO ONE UNDER 25 YEARS OF AGE IS PERMITTED TO DRIVE THE VEHICLE.
16) PENALTY FOR LATE RETURN OF RENTAL VEHICLE WILL BE A MINIMUM OF 100% FORFEITURE OF SECURITY DEPOSIT. This is a very stringent policy which will not be waived. Late return of a rental vehicle inconveniences the next rental client, and may cause cancellation of a rental due to the unavailability of the rental vehicle.
17) SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN RENTAL VEHICLES. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED. Evidence of any of these will forfeit your security deposit.
18) The initial rental deposit paid is non-refundable.
19) VEHICLE CAPACITY AND FITNESS TO DRIVE: Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated on the rental agreement. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible